Map & Directions
The Iowa City Gallery Walk opens the Iowa Arts Festival The Walk takes place at 16 venues and is the largest Gallery Walk of the year. Gallery Walks are scheduled for March, June and October and are self-guided, free, family-friendly and open to the public. Maps are available at each location.
Gallery Walk venues include AKAR, Arts Iowa City, Bella Joli, the Chait Galleries, the Englert Theatre, Glassando, Home Ec Workshop, Iowa Artisans Gallery/D.J.Rinner Goldsmith, Iowa State Historical Society, MidWestOne Bank, MC Ginsberg, r.s.v.p., the Senior Center’s Old Post Office Gallery, Textiles, United Action for Youth (UAY), US Bank and Yotopia.
Also on display during Gallery Walk and the Iowa Arts Festival is Pew Quilt Show, Old Capitol Quilt Guild's 2012 QUILT FEST. During this event, hundreds of quilts are displayed on church pews at the First United Methodist Church ($5 admission), 214 E. Jefferson St. Hours are: June 1st: noon -8pm; & June 2nd: 10am -5pm.
- ICON 39: League of Extraordinary Gentlefen »
- Tom & Rosie »
- Steve Bobbit as Rod Stewart »
- Danika Holmes »
- Mirage: Jean Luc Ponty Project Halloween Event »
- Eric Paslay »
- Codfish Hollow-een PART TWO Featuring Har Mar Superstar, The Pizza Underground ( with Macaulay Culkin) and The Candy Boys LIVE in the Codfish Hollow Barn »
- Swing Crew! »
- Silver Wings »
- 'Orrendous! Halloween Party »
- Nathan Miller & Unstoppable Co. »
- Past Masters »
- Halloween Bash w/ Sound Daze »
- Halloween Party and Live Music »
- Crankshaft »
- ViceBox »
- Electric Mule »
- Pork Tornadoes »
- Lipstick Slick »