Map & Directions
Through the bitterness that an Iowa winter can bring, there is that one staple that Chef Elizabeth looks forward to .... Soup!
Join her as she shows you how to create some of her favorite recipes including: Traditional Beef Burgundy (with a secret ingredient) served over mashed potatoes, Creamy Cauliflower Soup that is refreshing and never gloopy, and lastly, Layered Lasagna Soup with homemade sun-dried tomato sausage.
We'll serve them all up with a little port, and soon, you too will revere the glory of the soups!
Pre-registration required. Stop by the customer service counter or call 378-0762.
You Might Also Like
- ICON 39: League of Extraordinary Gentlefen »
- Tom & Rosie »
- Steve Bobbit as Rod Stewart »
- Danika Holmes »
- Mirage: Jean Luc Ponty Project Halloween Event »
- Eric Paslay »
- Codfish Hollow-een PART TWO Featuring Har Mar Superstar, The Pizza Underground ( with Macaulay Culkin) and The Candy Boys LIVE in the Codfish Hollow Barn »
- Swing Crew! »
- Silver Wings »
- 'Orrendous! Halloween Party »
- Nathan Miller & Unstoppable Co. »
- Past Masters »
- Halloween Bash w/ Sound Daze »
- Halloween Party and Live Music »
- Crankshaft »
- ViceBox »
- Electric Mule »
- Pork Tornadoes »
- Lipstick Slick »
- Home Brew Heroes »