Map & Directions
Looking to treat your Valentine this February or just treat yourself while helping a noble cause? The Hardacre Theater Preservation Association (HTPA) will hold Hearts for the Hardacre - a dinner fundraiser to help save Tipton’s historic Hardacre Theater - on Saturday, February 16. Dinner and live entertainment will be served at A Place to Land, 523 Cedar Street, in Tipton, starting at 6:30 p.m.
The event will feature a candlelit dinner, wine and desserts from local vendors, and area musicians will provide entertainment during the meal. There will be limited seating, so reservations are required.
The cost is $90 per couple or $50 per person. All proceeds from “Hearts for the Hardacre” will go to the HTPA’s fundraising drive to purchase and renovate the Hardacre Theater. Reservations must be received by Monday, February 4. To make a reservation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (319) 325-6593, and please note your choice of entree. For more information about the Hardacre Theater Preservation Association, go to www.thehardacre.org.
- ICON 39: League of Extraordinary Gentlefen »
- Tom & Rosie »
- Steve Bobbit as Rod Stewart »
- Danika Holmes »
- Mirage: Jean Luc Ponty Project Halloween Event »
- Eric Paslay »
- Codfish Hollow-een PART TWO Featuring Har Mar Superstar, The Pizza Underground ( with Macaulay Culkin) and The Candy Boys LIVE in the Codfish Hollow Barn »
- Swing Crew! »
- Silver Wings »
- 'Orrendous! Halloween Party »
- Nathan Miller & Unstoppable Co. »
- Past Masters »
- Halloween Bash w/ Sound Daze »
- Halloween Party and Live Music »
- Crankshaft »
- ViceBox »
- Electric Mule »
- Pork Tornadoes »
- Lipstick Slick »