KCRG A-List Results
- 2013 Best Live Music Venue 4th Place
- 2013 Best Burger nominated
- 2012 Best Live Music Venue 2nd Place
- 2012 Best Burger nominated
- 2011 Best Live Music Venue 2nd Place
- 2011 Best Burger 5th Place
- 2010 Best Live Music Venue 5th Place
- 2008 Best Live Music Venue 1st Place
Friday, March 14, 2014Music
Saturday, March 15, 2014Music
Monday, March 17, 2014Music
Map & Directions
About this Place
The bar-restaurant opened for business on Friday, February 13, 2004, to a near-capacity crowd that had eagerly anticipated the opening. Customers witnessed a renovated century-old building - the former Z.C.B.J. Hall - with a totally unique atmosphere.
In late 2003, four local businessmen came together to form the ownership of Chrome Horse Saloon. Their vision was simple: Create a bar with a motorcycle theme that would be enjoyed by people of all ages.
An ice bar, designed and installed by Cedar Rapidian Jimmy Stumpff. It is one of the few of its kind in the country.