Hiawatha, IA 52233
Top Shelf Awards Results
- 2015 Best Gift Shop nominated
- 2015 Best Sandwich nominated
- 2015 Best Garden 4th Place
- 2014 Best Gift Shop 2nd Place
- 2014 Best Garden 3rd Place
- 2014 Best Family nominated
- 2013 Best Garden 5th Place
- 2013 Best Gift Shop nominated
- 2013 Best Gourmet Grocery nominated
- 2012 Best Garden 4th Place
- 2012 Best Gift Shop nominated
- 2012 Best Gourmet Grocery 3rd Place
- 2011 Best Gift Shop nominated
Saturday, May 07, 2016
Sunday, May 08, 2016
Map & Directions
Monday:9 am - 6 pm
Tuesday:9 am - 6 pm
Wednesday:9 am - 6 pm
Thursday:9 am - 6 pm
Friday:9 am - 6 pm
Saturday:9 am - 5 pm
Sunday:11 am - 4 pm
About this Place
Jennifer Goodlove, (the farmer's daughter) invites you to come experience what her family has brought to you for years in farm fresh produce - and now so much more! The Goodlove name is noted for some of the best farm fresh produce in our area for over 30 years. Now you can enjoy the farmer's market all year long. Our concept is based on the belief that we support local produce growers, local craftsmen and women, and local artists for the best local gifts and crafts even Iowa Wines.
We serve lunch daily with our specialty of homemade soups (sweet corn chowder is the local favorite!), best chicken salad, quiche and fresh baked homemade cinnamon rolls and so much more! Jennifer cooks with produce coming right out of the garden so it changes with the seasons. Recently featured in the Feb 2012 Midwest Living Magazine for her pumpkin squash soup!!
The Farmer's Daughter's Market is located in a rustic new barn with red roof, charming seating area, two stone fireplaces, grand piano in the loft and beautiful ambiance of lighting from Italy. Open daily 9AM to 6PM Monday thru Friday, Saturday 9AM to 5PM and Sundays 11AM to 4PM.
Visit our website: www.fdmarket.com.