Do you like Ushers Ferry Historic Village?
KCRG A-List Results
- 2014 Best Museum 5th Place
- 2014 Best Event Center/Venue nominated
- 2013 Best Event Center/Venue nominated
- 2013 Best Museum nominated
- 2012 Best Event Center/Venue nominated
- 2012 Best Museum nominated
- 2011 Best Museum nominated
- 2011 Best Event Center/Venue nominated
- 2010 Best Museum nominated
- 2008 Best Museum nominated
Map & Directions
About this Place
Ushers Ferry Historic Village provides the citizens of Cedar Rapids and Eastern Iowa with a venue for family friendly activities, events and programs that build community from the historical perspective of a small Iowa town at the turn of the 20th century. Located on a ten acre site in beautiful Seminole Valley Park, Ushers Ferry features 20 historic buildings that depict life in a small Iowa town between the years of 1890 and 1910.