KCRG A-List Results
- 2013 Best Venue nominated
- 2013 Best Wine Shop nominated
- 2013 Best Live Music Venue nominated
- 2012 Best Wine Shop nominated
- 2012 Best Venue nominated
- 2012 Best Live Music Venue nominated
- 2011 Best Wine Shop nominated
- 2010 Best Wine Shop nominated
- 2008 Best Wine Shop nominated
Friday, May 24, 2013Eat & Drink
Friday, May 31, 2013Eat & Drink
Map & Directions
About this Place
John and Ilene partnered with Ed, Melody, and Joan Wallace to start Wallace Winery near West Branch in 2005. After 5 years of joint effort, the partners decided to part company and John & Ilene looked for a new location for the wine production and tasting room.
Brick Arch Winery has an elegant, cozy tasting room with free wine tasting every day. Adjoining the tasting room is a three-level event space with lots of comfortable seating for enjoying a glass or bottle of wine, small plate wine food, or a variety of beers. Live music is available every Sunday afternoon from 2 to 4 p.m. in an indoor concert setting. Open Mic Nights are Thursdays from 7 to 9 p.m.