KCRG A-List Results
- 2014 Best Museum 4th Place
- 2013 Best Museum 5th Place
- 2013 Best Gift Shop nominated
- 2013 Best Flowers nominated
- 2012 Best Gift Shop nominated
- 2012 Best Museum 3rd Place
- 2012 Best Flowers 4th Place
- 2011 Best Flowers nominated
- 2011 Best Museum nominated
- 2011 Best Flowers 3rd Place
- 2010 Best Flowers 1st Place
- 2008 Best Flowers 5th Place
Map & Directions
About this Place
You can't experience Brucemore by looking at a screen! Grab the family, take a tour of the mansion, stroll the gardens, pack a picnic, and attend outdoor theatre. Brucemore, a National Trust Historic Site in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is a historic house museum and community cultural center.
Once home to three prominent Cedar Rapids families, Brucemore now offers year-round activity ranging from learning about life in the early 20th century to enjoying live cultural performances. Often considered the community’s home, Brucemore’s 26-acres is alive with concerts, festivals, performances, children’s programming, garden walks, specialty tours, and more.
Irene Douglas, matriarch of the second family at Brucemore, had a passion for flowers that has been continued with the full-service Brucemore Cutting Gardens Flower Shop. Specializing in signature garden style arrangements, Brucemore’s floral designers pride themselves in creating unique and long-lasting arrangements. To place an order or make an appointment for a bridal consultation, please call 319-362-1004.
The Brucemore Store, often considered Cedar Rapids’ best kept secret, features seasonal home décor, hostess gifts, gardening books, children’s toys, candles, local artwork, and Brucemore memorabilia. For more information about the Brucemore Store, call 319-362-7375.
Guided mansion tours are offered on the hour Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. Tours begin on the hour. Reservations are not required for groups of 10 or fewer. Admission is $7.00 for adults, $3.00 for children between the ages of 6 and 18, and free to Brucemore members.
- 8 Seconds and Hairball at Tiffin Fest 2014 »
- Jeff Bruner »
- Flaming Camaros »
- Three Musicians and a Drummer »
- Footloose Friday Nights by Lonesome Road »
- Friday Night Concert »
- Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives »
- Beaker Brothers »
- Todd Douglas Band »
- Dennis Wayne Gang »
- Rattlebox »
- Lipstick Slick »