KCRG A-List Results
- 2015 Best Pet Supplies 1st Place
- 2015 Best Pet Services 2nd Place
- 2014 Best Pet Supplies 1st Place
- 2014 Best Pet Services 3rd Place
- 2013 Best Pet Supplies 1st Place
- 2013 Best Pet Services 1st Place
- 2012 Best Pet Services 2nd Place
Map & Directions
Monday:12 pm - 7 pm
Tuesday:12 pm - 7 pm
Wednesday:12 pm - 7 pm
Thursday:12 pm - 7 pm
Friday:12 pm - 7 pm
Saturday:12 pm - 5 pm
Sunday:12 pm - 5 pm
About this Place
The Cedar Valley Humane Society is a nonprofit organization dedicated to building healthy relationships between people and animals, and eliminating cruelty, abuse, and overpopulation of animals through education, adoption services and inspiring compassion for all living things.
We provide care and refuge to more then 1,500 homeless, neglected, abused, and unwanted animals each year.
We offer a wide variety of pet-related services, including adopting animals into forever families; taking in strays from Linn County and the surrounding area; and accepting pets that their owners can no longer keep. We also help other shelters in the region by transferring in animals so they can be adopted out of our facility.
The Cedar Valley Humane Society offers microchipping services so lost pets can be quickly reunited with their owners. We provide pet therapy to seniors by bringing shelter animals to local retirement residences and assisted care facilities. Our staff and volunteers also take shelter animals to elementary schools, daycares, etc. and present educational programs on a variety of pet-related topics.
We invite you to come out and see what we're all about! Be sure to visit our adoptable animals--maybe one is right for you!
- Good Ol Boys »
- Bella Sala Brew Grass »
- Red, White & Blues Benefit Concert & Silent Auction »
- Lab Rats »
- Saturday Night Music: Kathy Maxey, Larry Mossman & Friends »
- Fantasy of the Opera Gala »
- Rodney Atkins »
- The Infarctions Blues Band »
- Sundogs »
- Knubby, Snuff Queen »
- The Drama Kings »
- Divinion + Flex + Milkduct Tape + Thirty Silver »
- Slap 'n' Tickle »