Do you like Baxa's Sutliff Store and Tavern?
KCRG A-List Results
- 2013 Best Neighborhood Bar nominated
- 2013 Best Burger nominated
- 2012 Best Neighborhood Bar nominated
- 2012 Best Burger nominated
- 2011 Best Neighborhood Bar 3rd Place
- 2011 Best Burger nominated
- 2010 Best Neighborhood Bar nominated
- 2008 Best Neighborhood Bar 2nd Place
Map & Directions
About this Place
On September 11, 1999, the Sutliff bridge with its three arching steel spans over the Cedar river received its due recognition. It was on this date that the Johnson County Iowa Board of Supervisors placed the 102 year old structure on the National Registry of Historic Places. The old bridge now offers its visitors a one of kind view of the fast flowing Cedar river as well as a nice place to sit and visit with friends and family alike.